Mitsubishi Fxos Problem

lightninguk

Hello all

Anybody know what it means when the plc power light pulses on and off. The run switch is in the run, but the run light is not lit.

NO error light at all.

We have 240 volts going in on the mains supply. No volts on the on board 24v dc service supply.

Any ideas

Regards

Lightninguk

I had an Fxos do nearly the same thing a while back.

The run light on mine did come on - but then everything went off and the plc shut down - then re booted and started again.

If its not so old they come with a lifetime guarantee now (reading the small print a lifetime means 10 years)

Mine went in the bin and a new one fitted.

Similar Topics

Hi All I have a mitsubishi FXos-30MR-ES (100-240AC supply version) that went dead after plugging in the SC-09 programming cable while trying to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am having Mitsubishi PLC FXos-30MR By mistake we have entered wrong key word ( pass Word ) and not able to recall. The PLC is not able...
Replies
Views
I need help? I don't know much abought this PLC. I need to know how to make a timer work. I'am tring to start a timer when I start a pump. Thanks
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom