S7-200 Simulation

hagos

Dear Folks,

A couple of days ago I installed the S7-200 Simulation from CanalPLC , they sent me the access code , put when I tried to load a file in the PLC it asked for a file with a different extention than the Microwin extention, my question is:am I doing something wrong?If yes how could I get the correct file type to be loaded.

Cheers to you all
Hagos

Dear Hagos,

You should Export the S7-200 project to .awl. You can find this option in the File menu.

Kelkoon

Similar Topics

Hello, I’m developing a program and i found that my simulation works very well when i use CPU 1500 but when i use 1200 and i click download. A...
Replies
Views
We are using s7 professional v14 upd2.We open project run simulation prog.plc prog.is running test mode,we see.Hmi prog.is running (because we...
Replies
Views
i am a beginner learning Plc and Hmi programing.I am practicing on siemens s7-200 micro win and canal plc simulator to test program as i do not...
Replies
Views
Hello there. I am working this morning with an S7-1200. I am not having any luck getting on the Simulation mode. The "start" tab on the simulation...
Replies
Views
Im having a very serious problem in online simulation of the HMI program. I have Usb master cable with the PLC but the Easybuilder shows the usb...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom