Omron Sysmac C40k Help!!!!

karlag

Hi evrebody! I have old OMRON SYSMAC C40K with progamming console .Is any way to connect it to the loptop and what I need for it? This PLC was powered up after 15 years and it is still loked by password.How it comes? What can I do?
Thank you very match!

To connect a C40K to the computer, you will need a "host link" Omron part number 3G2C7-LK201, and Syswin software (full package, not "junior" version).

Cable would be a 9 to 25 pin null modem cable.

Note that the "default" password for the handheld is CLR, MONTR, CLR.

There is a battery in the C40K. Unit could also have program on an EPROM located under the "door" on the left front of the unit.

Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

I am trying to get info on an omron sysmac c40k. The plc works, but 2 of the inputs are shorted and i would like to just move the inputs to an...
Replies
Views
We've got the Omron Sysmac C40K in a few of our machines at work, one of them started to behave bad and gave up. Power LED on and input LEDs work...
Replies
Views
I have Omron Sysmac C40k programmable controller... I want to program it but i dont have programed eprom and Host link unit.. But I have Syswin...
Replies
Views
I took an online course but don't remember covering this. How do I access the system clock in a compare instruction? I want to turn on an output...
Replies
Views
I come from an AB background. My current job has a lot of Omron devices. We have a couple systems with NX102's with numerous IO link devices...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom