Need Programming cable for MTA-12

barbqman

The programming cable (SC-O6NA) for the Mitsubishi MTA-12 OIT is obsolete but my client needs some changes made. Does anyone have one of these cables they'd like to sell? Or can you tell me the pin connections of the cable and the connector types?

Marc,

Looks like the cable is just an RS232-to-RS422 convertor with the proper connectors. I can do this!

Thanks for your help,
barbqman

Similar Topics

I'm looking for some starter kits but there aren't so many on the market, so I'm thinking about buying individual components for my needs. I just...
Replies
Views
So, I'm about to start my first ever project that include a servo motor Here some of the component i bought for the project so far: - PLC: Omron...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I'm practically new to the PLC world, I'm quite familiar with Siemens TIA Portal but I'm currently tasked to program Schneider PLCs...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m currently working on a project using a unitronics samba plc, I need to create a program with a touchscreen start and stop button, that...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Recently we have problem with servo controller called AZ 20 (old AMK Servo controller). The program writen in software called APROS. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom