Save RSWho screen to a file

But, why? What you see there is all status of your nodes.

Is it for documentation purposes. Just curious.

Regards

With the screen showing press ALT-Print Screen. The open 'Paint', and 'paste' the saved screen in, expanding the image if needed. Save this if you want all that is showing

If you want only a part then use paint tools to cut out the relevant part. Open a new instance and paste the cut out part to it. You can then save that to its own file.

There are freeware applications which make this easier but this is fine for occasional use.

To answer why - I want it to document my network - not separate .rsp/.acd files with modules configurations etc.. etc.. but the whole picture - to save it for my lab. To know what attached to what /node numbers - things like that.

Thank you for tips to save in paint. I was thinking about too but maybe there was another way.

I'm a big fan of SnagIt, but that's probably way overboard for a lot of people.

Most of my 'Profession' related stuff is easily accomplished with just the Window's 'Print Screen' function and Corel Photo Paint.