Allen Bradly analog card ?

XtremeIN

Hello,
Hopefully this will be quick and easy. Other than the number of inputs is there a difference between the 1746-NI8 and the 1746-NI16I analog cards?
Thanks,
Micheal

On an isolated input card, each input is isolated from each other. Manual usually will tell you what means it used for isolation. On a non-isolated input card, the common is common in groups, usually of 4 or 8 etc.

George

Ken Moore said:
If the NI16I is configured for Class I, you can only read/write 8 channels per scan, you have to write LL to toggle a bit and get the other 8 channels.

Interesting Ken

I just used one, set to class 3 which was lucky as i had missed the part about class I and toggling a bit to get the other 8 channels working!!

Similar Topics

We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
Anyone know what these statistics mean or if there is a page that explains it more? I couldn't find anything on Rockwell's website or literature...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am an engineering student who took on a project to design and build a control system for an industrial coffee roaster as my...
Replies
Views
Hai All, We are trying to communicate allen bradley L33-ER processor with Iconics OPC server suite 5.5.Can someone tell me what are steps we need...
Replies
Views
EN2T card is capable of 256 Connection. What exactly a connection means? I am going to use a Generic Module communication with 128bytes input and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom