AB Micrologix common fault??

Blue2bits

Hi all new to the forum.

We have just had a range of AB micrologix PLC's fitted for a conveyor/stacking system at my work. I have encountered the following problem a number of times on 4 of the PLC's and wonder if its a common fault, or there is something wrong with our system. Help would be much apreciated. Thanks.

Problem.
PLC sat with no input/output lights on, and no ac power on light as though the feed supply to the PLC has been lost. Checked incoming supply to AB power supply and have the correct voltage (110V) AC. Checked the internal fuse on the AB power supply and fuse ok. Powered all system off and split the power supply from the input/output cards and removed. Replaced after a short time checking it, and hey presto on power up, unit is back to normal??
Had this happen 4 or 5 times, then same again yesterday but on power up lost all comms and memory corrupted. New processor required. Any help??

504bloke said:
Id guess duff plc/s

Have you asked RA if they have a problem ?

Thats all i can think. Thought it might be to do with the internal capacitors or something. Will enquire at RA and find out. Many Thanks