Ethernet/IP, Modbus RTU, Profibus

Money4Nothing

I am designing a control system with AB Ethernet I/P (on a Control Logix platform), and I am interfacing with a couple of customer control systems. One is a Modbus RTU slave, and another is a Profibus master. I need a multiple protocol converter that can convert Modbus master and Profibus slave to Ethernet I/P simultaneously . I was considering the Red Lion Data Station Plus, if it would work, but it seems like a bit of overkill. Does anyone have a suggestion for another device that I could use?

Thanks.

$

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, Once again I am here as could not find information. I am reading and writing to Modbus RTU device through Anybus communicator...
Replies
Views
Title says most of it. I have a thermon tcm2 heat Trace controller that is modbus rtu. It's hooked to a digione iap to which I have hooked to my...
Replies
Views
I am trying to replace a communication link between two Modicon PLCs in the field. The PLCs talk Modbus RTU. They are about 7 miles apart...
Replies
Views
HI I am still new to PLCs and therefore please excuse and correct me if I am wrong anywhere. I work in a solar energy industry and as part of a...
Replies
Views
Basically I’ve got a Modbus RTU device (Nemo D4-L meter) with RS485 connections. I’ve connected to it over Ethernet using a RS485 to Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom