Omron CJ1G CPU connection to Kepware driver on the serial port

simplelogix

Hi All,

Has anyone connected using the Kepware driver on the serial port? I am having difficulty obtaining a connection.

I have a tag named, "Counter" aliased to W100 which counts up to 20 and then is reset. I would like to know how to access this tag using the Kepware driver so as to transmit this tag to the iFix tag database.

Please guide me through the procedure.

Thanks for your help

SimpleLogix

Check to see if the Kepware driver and/or iFix can communicate with the PLC W bits and words. Many systems cannot. You may have to move the data into CIO, HR or DM areas.

Similar Topics

Hi friends, Need to replace the Omron CJ1G series with the CJ2M. It is a Rack type PLC and CX programmer software is using for the Program...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I removed an Omron CJ1G CPU44H CPU (leaving the I/O's on the din rail)with the intention of uploading the program. When I...
Replies
Views
hi, i find new way to solve my problem. I find CJ1G-CPU42H to implement fuzzy logic.This PLC can solve problem in fuzzy but i must use CX-process...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have attached my code. I connect with PC via Peripheral, Unit 0 node 1 (192.168.55.1 )connect with DiGi Connectport TS W...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am developing an add-on program for a existing Omron CJ1G CPU. The system consists of 1 CPU and 4 Remote IOs. The main rack input start...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom