FXo FXon run/stop switch

davefinic

Does anybody know if it is possible to connect a remote run/stop switch to an FXo or FXon plc as im fed up of the tiny switch when testing some code in my workshop and I cant carry out this function through GX Developer,as it is greyed out unlike the FX2n which allows this function in GX Developer.

that will depend on type of logic you have. are you trying to use this on existing program or you are writing something new?
i usually add step logic to my sequencers so I can test program one step at a time - or completely disable execution if needed (freeze).
If testing from remote place, it might be convenient to wire switch to spare input and assign as temporary "next step" button.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have lost the cable FX-20P-CABO which goes between the Mitsubishi FXO PLC and the FX-10P-E Hand Held Programmer. Each end of this lead has...
Replies
Views
Hi! everybody, I have a Mitsubishi MTA-10 interface and FXO-14MR-ES/UL PLC. In the MTA-10 interface, there are 6 keys and one of the key doesn't...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs, I have two Mitsubishi FXon-40MR-ES PLC's to play with. I have the GX developer-FX ( Melsoft ) software Version 8.25B to program and...
Replies
Views
We need help for a Mitsubishi PLC FXon-24 MR-ES if the PLC is still working, it is use for more than 10 years for a revolving door. The PLC is...
Replies
Views
I want to know which analog module should I select for my 3AI and 1AO for my project , can i get both analog IO on a single card or module (i m...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom