scaling help required

exiled

Hi guys,
This is probaly an easy one for you and its probaly looking me in the face in the help files.

but in the scale with parameters command in logix what determines the input min and max part of the instruction in the example below i know that the scaled min and max means -1 to +6 and 0-+20 (bar in this instance) but i can't see where the 3277 and 16384 comes from.
sorry for been a bit behind many thanks in advance

jpg test.jpg

The Input Min. and Input Max. will depend on:
a) what type of analog input card you are using and
b) what type of input you have it set for

Try the following web site for Reference Manuals for various I/O cards:

Allen Bradley I/O Library

Here is an example from 1746-NI4 analog input manual - Page 4-7:

table 4d.jpg