Bosch Rexroth help

servoguy101

Guys, I am noew here but I would like to help. if anyone needs help with Bosch / Rexroth or any other servo valve problems, please pm me. thanks, David

Welcome to the forum.

With all due respect, I hope that anyone with questions about Bosch/Rexroth or any other servo valves will post them on the forum. That ensures that the maximum number of people can contribute to the resolution and the maximum number of people can benefit from the exchange of information.

Thanks for the offer and welcome to the forum. I use Bosch/Rexroth servo valves quite frequently, in fact I have four on them on my desk awaiting installation. However I am in agreement with everyone else that inquiries be posted on the open forum so that the max number of people can benifit.

PMs are useful for exchanging direct contact information and what not when a need to talk over the phone or email arises.