Equipment phases using RSLogix 5k...

Briana,

Attached is an excerpt from a CLX file that interfaces to Wonderware's InBatch engine. The PhaseCS routine is the phase logic routine that controls the CS bits that the batch engine monitors to control the phases. Some of these bits are controlled by the batch engine, and others are controlled in the CLX logic. You would need to fully understand InBatch's engine to understand how these work, but this should give you a good idea on how to proceed. Which batch engine are you using?

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jeff

It doesn't appear I'll be able to post the file here because of the size. Send me a private message with your email and I'll send it to you.

Jeff

Similar Topics

Has anyone used the equipment phase program type on AB Logix controllers? It seems like it's more geared towards programming in SFC, but you can...
Replies
Views
I am not sure why this is requested, but it was asked. Currently I have one PLC , with one output to a relay, turning on a field equipment (just...
Replies
Views
I have Allen Bradley plcs, I have had Circuit breakers and other automation equipment in the past. There's no solid buyers local. How much do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on automating an industrial fabric shrinkage tester to replace its outdated electronics with a PLC. To get the tank's water level...
Replies
Views
I have a lot of different equipment that I inherited from my father's company, he allowed me to sell it, how can I do this? Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom