Panelview

randy

Supporting Member
I've been navigating through this forum looking for any information in regards with communication using the 1746-PIC. I would like to know can the communication be setup to see two nodes (Panelview 550 and SLC-500 5/02)using the PIC unit.

On this particulaor machine the connection is just below the Panelview (RJ connector). This connection runs to the panelview and than to the SLC.

Thanks

rmonroe

Is it a Ethernet connection?
I am using Panelview Plus and CompactLogix PLC, and my connection is Ethernet. In RSLogix5000, I don't need to set up the connection between Panelview and PLC. PLC will find the terminal automatically.

Is it a Ethernet connection? No this setup to using the PIC Drive via Panelview to the SLC 500