program to convert INT's, DINT's,HEX,Bit#

smcmanus

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows of a program to convert INT's, Hex, Binary and etc. For example I want to be able to get a Bit # of an array of certain data size( INT, DINT, SINT) of certain length.

Thanks

This is a program that I wrote 6 years ago. It converts bin, octal and hex and well as some math functions. It has not been released as shareware. Let me know if you have any problems.

Its done for you.

int.JPG

Hi

The Windows calculator is vastly underrated. It will do conversions hex/octal/binary/decimal and it's right there on your desktop! (assuming you are a windows user)

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am migrating a program from STL to SCL via S7-1200 portal, I would like you to help me by converting these lines of code...
Replies
Views
We have 3 SLC-150s that we are using, we would like to create a print for them and diagram the program so when we get approval we can replace them...
Replies
Views
We have a ZSK-30 extruder (1996) that lost its program in a power down. I've been tasked with getting it back up. The processor was upgraded to a...
Replies
Views
Any body willing to convert a program from a SLC 5/05 to a pdf for me? Please PM me. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to figure out how to create / write / delete a .csv file on the SD card of an Allen Bradley PLC. There is a sample project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom