Sought:- Modicon Panelmate Plus

ControlLogix

Hi all,

I am desperately in need of a Modicon Panelmate Plus (2000 series I think). It is a 10 page model and the part number is mm-pmf1-200. I can't appear to purchase them new (I am in Ireland).

I could purchase the following from www.plccenter.com but I don't know if it is compatable? Could anybody shed any light on this for me?
GROUPE SCHNEIDER

MODICON

MMPMA2400C

DISPLAY 100PG PANELMATE PLUS 2000

Estimated List Price:$6,398.00

Weight: 21.864 lbs.

This is the first time I have got involved with these Panelmates as they are on old machinary which will be shut down Dec 2007 but I have to get a spare into stock ASAP in case a line goes down.

As per usual, any help is very much appreciated.

Rgds,

Colm

Get hold of your local Telemecanique rep and ask if they are still running their Panelmate to Magelis XBT-G conversion service, that way you could hold a current bit of kit as a spare.....

Modicon had a purchasing/marketing agreement with IDT/Eaton the manufacturer of the Panelmate line. That agreement expired several years ago so your only source for new Panelmate products is Eaton.

Guys,

Thanks for the response on this one. My Tele rep. here wasn't able to do a conversion for me. However, I managed to track down a new one (Thanks Jim) and our local software contractor should have it on site for me in the next week or two (fingers crossed).

Thanks for the dig out on this problem and please accept my apologies for the very late feedback.

Rgds,

Colm