Mobile HMI Panel

CharlesM

Is anyone using one of the Siemens mobile panels? They look realy good but they are very expensive. The base model for Profibus was $3600. Is it worth it? Does anyone else make anything like it?

AD925_072dpi_1244600.jpg

Yes, we use them, but only when we are in need of being close to moving parts when doing service in the machine. Like a robot teach-pendant it comes with a dead-man switch. Whether it's worth the money depends on the situation. When you don't need the 'mobile' option the OP177 might be a good option.

Similar Topics

Hi all! I have an application where we have a industrial trailer (ie: connected to a commercial truck / cab). The trailer will have some...
Replies
Views
I need an inexpensive PLC for home automation projects. I only need digital outputs and analog inputs. Pretty simple and slow process. Also, it...
Replies
Views
Seeking ideas here. This is not really VPN access but just to let someone have view-only access to local HMI screens on their phone from...
Replies
Views
Hello plctalk, new guy here. I have an application that I'd like to present for your considered opinions so I can figure out what hardware I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Just curious if anyone has experience with one of these panels, or the larger ones in the family of mobile panels? KTP700F, KTP900F...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom