Panelview300 micro error

Deer

Hi all,

I have Panelview300 Micro that connect to Micrologix1000.
The machine is still running but the panelview give a message 686"Panelview offline " and now this panelview can't operate properly.
(data can't be set).
I have try to check the parameter this panelview through configuration menu by click right and left arrow key simultaneously, but unfortunately I can't access the configuration menu.
Any experience with it?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank in advance

Deer

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a Panelview300 micro and not able to get to the configuration menu. Since the left and right button was programmed as function key...
Replies
Views
iam new at this, so be nice,,,lol can anyone tell me if the 300 micro can control a timer, and can it change the a fifu outpout bit and if so how...
Replies
Views
I have PV300 micro and i can not get it work in communication with my PC. I have cable 1761-CBL-PM02 SER. C. These are the settings in RSlinx...
Replies
Views
I am new to PanelViews! Is there any reason not to change a counter preset directly from the panelview? There is not much info in the help file...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to communicate Panel view 300 with Micrologix1500 LRP. PLC: Allen Bradley Micrologix1500 LRP HMI: Panel view 300 CAT#...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom