[S5-155U CPU948]About Function Block : FB42

apple

Hello everyone, I need help about FB42's symbol difinition.
I don't understand what's it mean. Hope you can explain it or tell me where the manual I can get. Thanks!! :)

┌─────┐
┤BG.......XA├
┤P/Q......FB├
┤KNKT...BU├
┤OGR..TBIT├
┤UGR........│
┤EINZ.......│
└─────┘

Last edited:
I must admit I've never seen this block before, it looks like an analog input conditioning block except it has a couple of parameters that are used on the RLG:AA output condition block (P/Q extended range selection & KNKT rather than KNKD)

Anyway S5 parameter designations are pretty standard so you should be able to work out what you have from these 2 blocks...

I should think it's available on the Siemens A&D Service and Support website....

Similar Topics

i have an old PLC : S5 155U (CPU 948) i need to connect it to ABB PLC using Profibus-DP, ABB will act as Master and S5 as slave. I need to...
Replies
Views
Iam new to siemens systems and trying to install S5-155U CC with a CPU 948 in a very old plant.The CPU is OK and RUN LED is Green and iam able to...
Replies
Views
Hi! Everyone~ I want to know is there some way can copy program code from one cpu to another cpu, and append it? My system has two cpu948, A and...
Replies
Views
Hi~ I have a question about Intouch. this is,could Intouch directly read/write date(DD,DW,I,F...etc) from/to PLC via H1Server? assume all setup...
Replies
Views
Hi~Everyone,I don't understand what mean this code, need your guys help, Thanks!! I have two FX block(FX131 and FX132) ,they call the same...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom