CX-prog minor issue

scottmurphy

This is a very minor issue, but one of those little things that can be more annoying than major things that are sometimes easier to solve.

When using the watch window for monitoring data in CX-prog, every time I open the saved watch windows that I have ( depending on project, current one 10+ ), the slider selector for moving left to right always defaults to half way, and the same with the comments field.

I always have to move the slider selector, and maximise the comments field. Does anyone know how / if this can be sorted?

As I said, not a major issue, just something that bugs me.

At this stage, the HMI is not operational, so viewing all the data on there is not an option at present.

I do not think the slider position is saved Scott. I have the same problem.