I need help plzzz

silent2006

Hi all i am working through the Bytronic LADSIM package but i am having trouble with the Packing line and Bytronic industrial control Traian simulation. Can anyone help me with the a solution for this.

Last edited:
There are few here on this forum that use LADSIM, it is mostly for students and not a good choice at that. I teach PLCs and I use the actual Bytronic ICT3 trainers, which I presume the LADSIM part is patterned after. You will find that the functionality of the LADSIM program is quite limited and not meant for much programming at all. However, if you will post a specific problem you are having, I may be able to point you in the right direction.