lost synchronization on PLC

gbrownusa

I have a Quantum CPU 651 60 PLC, Iam using Unity Pro v2.2 software to program the PLC, Iam using iFIX v 4.0 HMI/SCADA software using MBE v7.17k I/O driver to communicate with the PLC.

My question is this. Is there a way to re-establish synchronization with the PLC and the MMI data base if communications is lost?

Similar Topics

I have a Quantum CPU 651 60 PLC, I am using Unity Pro v2.2 software to program the PLC, I am using iFIX v4.0 HMI/SCADA software using MBE v7.17k...
Replies
Views
hi everyone, I have a problem, it seems that in somewhere on the programming the reference tends to lost mabye one time at day. I write this...
Replies
Views
Well, not sure what else we can do with this one at the moment. Will chat with Rockwell in the morning but am not expecting much. Guess I'm...
Replies
Views
When E300 powered off, the ethernet device tag data stayed at last know state, for example, fault bit is still Off, ready bit is still ON, status...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a 1734-AENT PointIO module (manual) connected to a 1769-L30ER controller over fiber ethernet. The 1734 PointIO module has some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom