PM request to illeagal software

ndzied1

Lifetime Supporting Member
I recieved the following request via PM and sent the response below. I have removed identifying information to allow this person to change their ways anonymously.

I am from xxxxx and i look for actwin license or crack please can you help me.If you can help me please write me in this e-mail xxxxxx

Besides being illegal, this is frowned upon at this site. If you solicit me again I will ask the administrators of this forum to delete your account.

I got same PM also and forwarded it to Phil.
I don't mind to put his nickname and email for public viewing and spam collectors...

:rolleyes: Cleveland - Ohio - Chicago , so this is where all them pirate warez are coming from !!!

:eek:

Pierre:
I am in Clevelavd as well, so it should point you to the right direction:
Cleveland-Cleveland-...
I guess I did not know that we have software here, not just LeBron James...

I did'nt get the PM :) nobody likes me:cry:

But the software looks good...
"ActWin is created together with and for PLC users. This means that the amount of programming operations (e.g. the amount of mouse clicks and menu levels) for the user is far less then in other systems. This also means that it is fast and intuitive to learn."

So, when you guys are sending out the software, I could use some ACAD, maybe something in GE or AB, and the latest Microsoft Office Suite.

Wait, Bill Gates is gonna be given all that and more away soon.

In that case, send Test Subject some Miller Lite or Hamms, (Maybe some Irish beer for him, too). I may start commuting to Chic-a-Go-Go and his place would be a convenient stop on the way home, and maybe on the way up.

But then, if he put a lock on the garage, or got a new dog.....

regards.....kc

I didn't get a PM either and I have worked with Hitachi. Of course I'm not really complaining since I finally got rid of my Email stalker;)