data problem from panelview 1000 to 1394 gmc turbo

chantage

i have panelview1000,1394 gmc turbo,imc s-class,1747 aic+ 2 link couplier,slc 5/04 cpu,belden 9842 cable.
i have data problem in my machine.there was an error message which wrote "transmission error" when i send data from panelview to 1394 gmc turbo.i use multiple cable connection in aic+.one of cable connect with link couplier near 1394 gmc turbo,another one connect with link couplier near imc s-class.rockwell turkey said that; dh-485 comminication ports in 1394 gmc turbo was defective.but this error isnt regular.sometimes in 2 days period times or 3 or 5 minutes period times(different times).if ports is defective this error goes on regulary.when machine warning error i shut the machine after 1 or 2 hours i start the machine again sometimes error is ok but sometimes isnt.what are your opinions for this error. so
how are link couplier's connection configuratios in both 1394 gmc turbo and imc s-class's for dh-485?

thank for your helps

hi chantage..

I have similar problem with you. That is about connection between PanelView 1000 to 1394 imc s-class.

The PanelView said that "There is no node".
First, I try to exchange 'DH485 link coupler' in panelview with 'DH485 Link Coupler' in 1394.
It's look OK, but after 1 day, the error appear again.
Although I exchange DH485 Link Coupler again, the error still apeear.

Base on your experience, could you give your suggestion to my problem?

Thanks