dia.ne XT operator panel(any expirience???)

NoName

Hello all.

I'm just wondering if any one here has ever worked with an dia.ne XT operator panel. It's a GE Jenbacher engine management sistem.

Our firm has been asked if there is a way to display all the operating parameters of the main engine on a stationary computer in the head office.
GE has a solution to remotley control and monitor all the parameters of the panel, but the lack of experience with their software solutions makes me wonder if it's possible to realize this goal with Siemens's WinCC flexible.

We've made a couple of similar projects, but all with Siemens equipment and with WinCC flexible. Is it possible to display these operating parameters through WinCC flexible somehow. Personaly I think that the dia.ne operator panel isn't compatible with WinCC flexible beacouse I won't be able to map the tags of every parameter on the dia.ne XT operator panel. Am i right?

I also contacted Siemens tech support about this, but I got a strange answer from them. I think that they didn't realy understand what I wan't to achive. So i'm asking you guys if any one has any expirience with these kind of operator panel...

Any input on this subject would be wery welcome

Regards