Ge Fanuc CPU 374 plus

ivexxl

Hi,
I have this problem. Because it was broken I tried to change GE Fanuc IC693CPU374-BG with IC693CPU374-FM (which has PLUS writen on cover like CPU 374 PLUS). Anyway,IC693CPU374-FM does not give sign that is alive (but it's new one). On Power card there is no ok sign that means there is CPU card in the slot. The reason I changed old CPU was that it was giving error that it's not possible to upload the program to PLC. Can anyone help me?

Power supply is IC693PWR330 but I solved problem in meantime.I had to dismantle CPU card (old CPU IC693CPU374-BG) and there are two capacitors inside. I bridge their outputs to relieve them from voltage. After this I was able to download program to PLC but also there was a one thing which Cimlicity asked: to have some two new files on specific place on hard disk. After making this two files (make .txt files in notepad then change extension) no errors anymore and progem logic and hardware config. was downloaded to PLC