Protool Help pls

eng_muslim

hi all,

In my graduation project i am using protool as SCADA with s7 200, the problem that i want when the user click on an object i want msgbox appear asking if he sure of this operation
but in the help of the program i find out this note:

Unsuitable functions

The VBScript functions "MsgBox" and "InputBox" cannot be used within ProTool.

so is there any way to do this???

thnx in advance

Ahmad Marmoush

I don't think you can have a pop-up screen. But you could make some sort of "screen" which becomes visible (enabled) when the user presses youre object.

This screen could consist out of an rectangular box, with an text field and button yes/no/cancel. I think you could make it so it looks like its an popup window. (But moving/resizing the window will hard/almost impossible to make)