Project Functions in WinCC6.0

Hi experts,
I am new to WinCC and want to use project functions and call them from Actions. Both functions and actions get compiled properly with no errors.
When I run the action, it gives the message, "Unresolved external function".
The project function is in library folder and the action is in PAS foder.

When the action is run, where does it look for the project functions? Other than the library folder, does WinCC store the info in any other place?

I can retype the project function code in action but that will throttle the
modular programming which computer wizards are fussy about.

M B S Namboothiripad.

namboothiripad.mbs said:
When I run the action, it gives the message, "Unresolved external function".

This means WinCC cannot find the function. Have you verified that you spelled the function name correctly in your calling action? Have you tried regenerating the header (esp. if you are copying functions between projects or servers).

Apart from storing functions in the project directory they can also be stored in aplib directory under the WinCC home dir. Wherever they are stored, you should be able to call them without problems.