Monitor Pro and Quantum

Gambrinus

Can the Monitor Pro access unlocated and DFB instance's public variables directly? Or I must obligately to use transfer of it to %MW and %M? Does anybody knows?
PLC and PC are linked through Ethernet and CP NOE77101. I think access through %MW and %M is more correct because HMI project doesn't need compilation after PLC project changing if %MW and %M structure was leaved unchanged and HMI programmer doesn't need Unity Pro installed. But it's interesting...

Yes, Monitor Pro 7.5 can access unlocated variables. You should add path to your Unity Project (.stu) in the OFS Configurator. Then all unlocated variables will be accessible in OFS and in Monitor Pro.

But note: if you will rebuild your project, all unlocated variables will change their locations. And you should again add your project in OFS configurator