Verdict on Win 2000

Ok, I've searched and read about W2K and the KTX board. I have been fighting this problem for a while and still losing. When I run Cimplicity I can attach and read the SLC files with no problem. However when I want to use RSLogix to moniotr logic I run into the same problem as others Unable to open ... process map... Does anyone know if RA has just blown this off to force us to use a PKTX board (not sure if this will work under W2K after reading and not seeing positive results. Any way is it safe to say this is now a dead subject and move on to XP and a PKTX? Thanks for the response.

Hi Papa Francisco.

I am not sure if this is directly related to your problems, but the KTX card is not recommended for the current PCs.
The problem is that the KTX card only supports FSB (front side bus) speeds up to certain levels, and todays PCs have much faster FSB speeds even if you could find some with ISA slots.
You have to do a search if you want to find the exact limit of the FSB speed for the KTX card.

Try to disable (close) the Cimplicity application before loading RSlogix.
I think you are having conficts between the driver that Cimplicity uses to load the KTX and the Driver that RSlinx use to connect to the KTX.

Regards