Cables with big connectors on both ends

agarb

I have a cable with a diameter of 0.22 inches and a fixed connector on each end with a 0.59" diameter. What is the best way to get this into an enclosure and still have a liquid-tight connection? I can't find a cordgrip with that kind of range on it. I've used Murrplastik's cable entry systems before am also wondering what other people use.

Link to Murrplastik for those who haven't heard of them:
http://www.murrplastik.com/pages/cable_manage.html

Aaron

agarb said:
I have a cable with a diameter of 0.22 inches and a fixed connector on each end with a 0.59" diameter. What is the best way to get this into an enclosure and still have a liquid-tight connection? I can't find a cordgrip with that kind of range on it. I've used Murrplastik's cable entry systems before am also wondering what other people use.

Link to Murrplastik for those who haven't heard of them:
http://www.murrplastik.com/pages/cable_manage.html

Aaron
We ship machines to europe and we use Murrplastic cable entry fittings and modular connectors. Never had any issues with governing bodies.