T1000MD888+ (input problem)

billbryan

hi there,

I'm newbie in PLC, I have T100MD888+ that I want to connect to a 12V cooling Fan. My concept is just to turned ON/Off the cooling fan via internet for DEMO purposes. My problem is when I run a very simple ladder to switch-on the FAN, is not working. then If I triggered the INPUT1 manually using a ground line then connect to power supply ground, then the light in the LED1 will activate then the cooling FAN will run.

Any idea is appreciated.

Thanks.

Bill

Similar Topics

Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm working in Studio 5000 View Designer V9. The HMI panel im currently using is a 5510, whit physical buttons and functions keys on both side...
Replies
Views
In this sample programming, what does U4 mean? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Replies
Views
Hi i would like to ask! Im using Omron CP1E PLC May i know how to use one input to trigger two outputs alternatively? Meaning press X0 on, Y0...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working with a Micrologix 1400 model 1766-L32BXB. With no input wires connected to the “in12” thru “in19”, I am getting 24 volts while...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom