Omron Analog Input

Deke2006

Hi,

I have CQM1-AD042 analog input module, using two inputs that are attached to Dwyer pressure modules with an output of 4-20ma with a pressure range of 0-30 psi.

I need to know how to read the pressure values, the Dwyer modules are hooked up to the analog module channels #1 & #2 as current.

Anyone of any example logic or a place to find this?

Thanks,
Deke2006

Similar Topics

Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Today i have been tasked with creating a program in cx-programmer to keep a ramp at a certain angle as a tide comes in and out by...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need some help in my simple program using analog input signal to PLC Omron. The PLC i used is CP1E-N60DR-A and expansion unit...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm new to Omron PLCs and am facing some trouble with the analog input modules CJ1W-AD04U. I used the IO Table in CX-Programmer to...
Replies
Views
Im new to OMRON CX programmer and very unfamiliar with the instructions in it (previously used Allen Bradley PLC). Can someone tell me how do I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom