E1070 & lost program

Tmu

Hi,

we installed very 1st E1070 to one of our customers. Everything have worked well with FX1N, but suddenly couple of weeks ago terminal lost whole project. Or that is I have been told.

I have set password to transfer menu etc. and I expect operators not have access to transfer-menus etc. Of course everyone can access to hidden menus, but fault description mentioned something that terminal is empty...

All this happened when terminal was booting.
Everything is ok after downloading (PC&ED720) terminal program again.

Anyone else have had problem like this? Like I mentioned, this terminal is very 1st of E1000-series and of course with older system program.

Tmu

Hi Tmu,

The problem you have described exists in old E1000 firmwares, it happens very seldom but can occur when the terminal boots. If you upgrade the terminal to 1.20 the problem should not occur again. Contact Beijer in Finland if you need help to upgrade the terminal!

//Supporter