plc Telemecanique TSX17

jlsd

J
Those anybody can help me to get documentation about Telemecanique TXS 17 Micro-PLC and programming terminal TSX T407? Thank you.

Thank you for you help Seppoalanen, but Schneider does not have obsolete documentation. I just asked them befores to ask the plcs.net community. Bye.

TSX17 manuals

I teach at a Community College and we have some TSX17 equipment and manuals that were donated to us some time ago. I haven't done any programming with them, but if I can help you otherewise, please email me.
Joe

Yes, Schneider does have obsolete literature.

Ask your local distributor for the new Automation Technical Documentation CD #TSXCDDMTE12E.

Re: TSX17 manuals

Hi,
Tank you jlturner. My problem is that I don´t have any manual. If you have someone, tell me how can I do in order to get it.