Trendings

dracoreturns

Hi I wanna know how can I set a screen where the user can select the tags that he wants to see in the trendings at anytime.

I mean that I know how to meake a screen with trendings but where you can chose wich tags do u wanna see.

well that depends on the software package you are using. Some have that feature built in, for other packages, you would have to write a script for it. better still, you can get the package support guys to guide you or even write that script for you.

The package i use (Adroit) I wrote a small script that allows the user to select the tags, and it will generate the trends for him/her. Just takes a while, but it works.

Sorry

I'm talking about RSView is just that I'm in a rush so I missed that little tiny detail, jajaja, anyway thanks.

I know how to do it with intouch, factorylink, wincc, but I still don't find how to do it with RSView

I'm sorry I'm not a RSView guy. I deal more with Wonderware. But Rockwell has some pretty good technical support on the web. I've used it before setting up VFD's. You do have to register though.

It depends on which Trend model you are using. The activeX ones can be completely controlled through VBA, which is how I usually handle them.

It is easier to handle pen selection dynamically, if you incorporate the desired pens in a datalog model.

Back
Top Bottom