Reseting an Allen Bradley SLC 5/03

eld101

I just purchased a 10 slot rack with a 5/01 which I want to replace with a my 5/03, which seems to be configured to talk with DH-485. I was told to remove the battery, then short the CAP to reset the processor, so I could then use RS-232 to communicate with it. When ever I do this, it still seems to default to DH-485 mode (the LED flashes every few seconds). What other way can I get this processor to enable serial communications?

Thanks for any help,
Eric Diamond

Similar Topics

I will really appreciate if you could help me with this Codesys program in Ladder logic: I am working on a project where I am using TOF function...
Replies
Views
Please Help me! Is the only way possible for reseting a fast counter or HSC the one of the physical inputs or there´s a way of doing it...
Replies
Views
Good day all. May your holidays be merry. When programming using RSLogix (the software used to program Allen Bradley PLC's), how can I have it so...
Replies
Views
Hello i have a problem for controlling of Altivar32 from Schneider. it always says "CANOpen error". "Reset" signal is not helping. i am using...
Replies
Views
I am using an Allen Bradley Micro810 to count cycles on a machine. After 100 cycles a warning light will come on to have maintenance performed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom