Ok, Lame question, but, I'm curious....

Voltimus

Is there anyway to change the animation styles for the online window in the RSLogix program?

I know it has default animations, like the rotating ladder, the rotating globe and such, but, can you somehow add your own .GIF for these animations....has anybody tried?

I just thought it would be cool to mess with my automation partner with this feature....

Actually, yeah, we set one of the racks up in our shop for new guys to get some training on, we hooked it up with a bunch of spare stock inputs and outputs and we're hoping to add a panelview to it soon, if we can ever get an old used one...

as for the second rack, I'm working on something with it for next fourth of July, trying to figure out how to make a nice front yard fireworks display for the kids...