Uploading from a Siemens OP C7-634

tlynyrd

Hi,
Has anyone had success, in uploading the Protool Project from a C7-634? I just cannot seem to get it working. I'm using Protool Pro CS Version 6 SP3. I also tried to upload from a OP15/17 but no go! I know I have the correct cable since downloading to a OP15/17 is no problem...
Anyone has a clue?

Thanks in advance

I have the same problem.
Does anybody have any idea how to upload from С7-634?
Best regards.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I want to upload the program from my CPU317TF-2 DP to my PC via connecting to CP 343-1 Advanced since it has LAN ports and the CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello there, currently im working on a s7-200 to s7-1200 migration. Thing is that s7-200 has a TD-200 which contains all of the alarms and i dont...
Replies
Views
I need some clarification about uploading the HMI file from a Siemens MP277 to edit it in WinCC. Although the machine manufacturer is no longer in...
Replies
Views
I'm using a 3rd party USB to MPI adapter cable. I can see 157 blocks of various types listed under Accessible Nodes in Simatic Manager. The Upload...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hardly a Siemens expert, and am struggling with a conversion I'm working on right now. A system was purchased at auction, and I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom