Safety Switches

DaveW

Can someone recommend a stainless steel safety switch with a quick disconnect cable? I've looked at the AB Ferroguard GD2 but but it doesn't come with a quick disconnect cable.
Thanks in advance.

There is an AB GD2 with 12mm 6 pole connector version unfortunately not being at work at the moment could not give you the correct part No.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, My company has an old line for building DC motors. Many machines are from the early 90's and some requests for safety...
Replies
Views
I have a customer using a tongue-operated interlock switch, directly connected to the safety inputs (SC, S1, S2) on an FR-D720 Mitsubishi inverter...
Replies
Views
Why are Safety Switches drawn in the literature showing and labeling NO contacts NC. In other words if you put a meter across the contacts marked...
Replies
Views
I'm considering using the A-B SensaGuard non-contact safety switches as a replacement for the A-B Sipha sensors. My main concern is the...
Replies
Views
After some interesting conversation regarding the safety of emergency stops, I saw some posts talking about the safety standard conversation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom