RADES-9300 modem

solehm

I have 2 computers at the site running RsView SE server as a redundant pair. I have a third computer, a laptop, that will be used for remote monitoring. These computers are connected together using a workgroup.

The problem is that when I connect remotely using the RADES modem, I cannot see the other computers. As a result, I cannot start the SE client application. However, I can ping the other computers and I can go online with the PLCs on the network.

When I am at the site, everything works fine. I can see the other computers on the workgroup and I was able to start the SE client application. I use the ethernet port to connect to the network when I am at the site.

What the different between using the ethernet port and the RADES modem?

Thanks in advance.