beginner to siemens S7-200

bhaswati

hello
i am learning PLC techniques.but i need to use the free simulator on this site but unable to find a way out on how to run it.
i need to implement a mltiplexer ckt with 4 inputs, i have drawn the ckt on the rough sheet also.the things here are not like those in micro/win definitely.can anyone come with a way out.
if instructions about compiling and running the program by toggling any NO contact,how can it be done here in the online simulator??

decimal to binary conversion

how can i convert decimal input to binary output.three output coils are to be used for displaying three bits .

You don't need any conversion if you have want, for example, simply transfer your MB10 to Q0.0, Q0.1, Q0.2:
LD SM0.0 // Always ON
MOVB MB10, QB0
MB10 must to contain your decimal from 0 to 7, QB0 must be used only for this task. If you want to use another QB0 bits for another tasks you must to perform logical operations before transferring the result finally to QB0.
LD SM0.0 // Always ON
ANDB 16#F8, QB0 // Clearing of your 3 bits
ORB MB10, QB0 // Setting of this bits according to MB0

another project..

thank you very much for the reply .it was helpful.have another project on hand.
it says that there should be 8 motors.each on for 18 sec.also 16 timing pulses are to be present each lastng for 6 sec.the 1st motor stays on for the first three clock pulses,the 2nd motor is on for the next three starting from the third pulse and so on.
also there is another point to note..
the first pulse lasts for say 0-6 sec,the 2nd pulse has duration from 6-12 sec and so on....would be happy to have some hints on it...