Dial a telephone number with Wonderware

olitheis

Hi there,

can somebody give me a hint on how to dial a certain telephone number out of Wonderware.
I simply would like to use a tag or discrete input of the plc to dial a number with the internal modem of my laptop. Does anybody has an idea?
Thank you
Oli

Thank you guys,

if I get this right, the SCADA or Aspic uses a DDE Server like MBPLUS for example? Does someone have an example for set up?

Thanks again
Oli

You may use U.C.ME-OPC alarm notification software product. It is easy to use and offers good functionality. It uses OPC (or DDE) to connect to any OPC server or SCADA/HMI software that supports OPC or DDE server functionality.

Alerts may be sent via: Email, SMS, Phone(Voice), Fax, Multimedia and WAP. It may also be used to analyze your alarms and understand the root cause of the alarms.

You may also send SMS commands from your cell phone to U.C.ME-OPC to change or query tag values(analog/digital).

See www.controlsee.com . A fully functional evaluation version can be downloaded.