WinCC V6 Installation problems

shabapk

I am trying to install WinCC V6.0 SP4, I have installed SQL Server and enabled Message Queuing but the WinCC install says that I need to reboot the Laptop. What do I need to do to make the installation see that I have rebooted the laptop.

Th solution is to delete the registry value "PendingFileRenameOperations" in the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\"

As to why my laptop keeps creating this entry is another matter to be taken up with HP.

Similar Topics

I am currently trying to install WinCC Flexible 2008 Standard on a windows 7 32-bit machine. In theory this should be straight forward however the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have problem in Wincc Installation: "CCCleaner.exe-Entry point Not Found The procedure entryponit deletesimaticsecurity Attributes could...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just installed WinCC 7.0 + SP3 and after I want to create a new project I get 'Unspecified Error'. What can I do to solve this ...
Replies
Views
Hi. We purchased SIMATIC WinCC flexible 2008 Advanced SP3 and I am not able to install it. Details: - Desktop w/Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz...
Replies
Views
Cool, the boss bought me a long awaited new HP Probook Windows 7 laptop with a serial port. My (not that old) Siemens software isn't allowed to be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom