SLC5/04 trouble

gherz817

i have experience troubleshooting SLC 5/04 plc with remote IO.A power interuption happened and my power supply was damaged and I replace a power supply then download a program. after I successfully download a program. I found out that my RIO modules was not communicating with my remote racks. And trial I made and wen removed the RIO cards then back to the racks again. when i power up again it works. Somebody experienced that kind of trouble?
any body could explain why it happened? What am i done is right?

Thanks in advance...

Similar Topics

I've done pretty much everything mentioned in this thread: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=51075 More or less the same. I booted...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody, I am a long time listener, first time caller. That's not funny. I am trying to diagnose a communication problem and I am...
Replies
Views
I have been working wit PLC's for sometime now, however recently i've encounted a situation that had me wondering what should be done. On one...
Replies
Views
Thanks for all your great help I really appreciate all of the suggestions and I think I have tried them all. but I still cannot get my rslinx...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom