Cheap AB Stuff....lol

eld101

I know that that is an oxymoron, but I can get used stuff from work for practically nothing, except HMIs (unless its the really old orange ones). Are there any sites online other than ebay that sells used panelviews for a "reasonable" price?

Im looking for a few 5.5" or 6" ones and one or two 10"ers .... yes, a poor college student is looking for all those expensive goodies.

Thanks all.

PS, I am still dreaming thinking I can find cheap HMIs

Similar Topics

I thought it would be fun to ask what everyone's favorite cheap-er HMI is and favorite features. My favorite features are how easy are 1)...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a cheap USB to ControlNet or USB to DeviceNet adapter (I'm looking for both). I thought PLC Cable would have one but I did not...
Replies
Views
I have Real PLC but I dont have a real system to have PID Control- any recommendation how can I build such a system- there are some PID trainer...
Replies
Views
Cheap PLC that can read Data from its SD card or USB Flash Drive? I'm looking for something in the price range of a Productivity 1000 ($180 for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a project where I need to monitor 40 24V devices that are on out in the field. I can't tap into the program of the OEM, but I will...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom