Linux & Rockwell

It depends. Normally Rockwell only has software for Windows platforms. You can emulate various Windows platforms on a Linux system using WINE or equivalent programs. I don't know if WINE already emulates Windows 2000 Pro or XP Pro, but the latest versions of the Rockwell software I have will only run on these two platforms.

Kind regards,

Similar Topics

Hi, Have anybody installed rockwell software on Linux OS based Laptop? If yes, have you experienced any issues? Plz give me guidance to...
Replies
Views
Trying to write a bash script for BusyBox and I can't get the FTP command to accept the Username and Password. I have tried using FTP...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a client that needs to externally control some valves at a small plant, nothing fancy. (for which I just need digital IO)...
Replies
Views
I have a linux server (on prosumer hardware), debian stretch 10. There was some utility works in my area and they hit the power line. The server...
Replies
Views
Hi there PLC aficionados, I have a quick question for you. Do you use Linux in your integrator/automation engineer/Technician role? If, yes which...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom