Panelview900 Upload

You will need Panelbuilder32 From Allen Bradley and the type of cable depends on the type of panelview.

Marc

Or you can use the PCMCIA memory card slot for upload/download.

For as often as I have been using PanelViews, I finally took the time to sit down and figure out how to do this. I now use this method to save shoe leather back and forth lugging my laptop to the floor where the PV is.

I may never hook up via cable again!

Marc said:
Way faster.
Marc
If you are checking out your program and need to make changes frequently, speed certainly matters.

Every PanelView program I write is constantly being modified to look right. (I'm a perfectionist.)

Same here, and sometimes the screens don't look "exactly the same on the PVP as they do in RSView studio or "test application mode" So... lots and lots of downloads.

Marc