RSLinx bump up to 2.5 CPR 7

russrmartin

Hey guys, has anyone else had problems bumping Linx to version 2.50? I downloaded the file from AB and all I get are HKey errors when I try to run it. Has this worked real smoothly for everyone else, or is it a pain in the butt for all yall too.

Russ

Thanks guys

Thanks for the responses. One of my installs was a comp. problem, as it installed fine on a different laptop. The troubled one is running 2000, the XP one installed fine. I am experiencing some of the problems listed in the hotfix though. We will try running that. Thanks again.

Russ

Similar Topics

Hi, I am working on a project, where I face a issue with respected to Network Dropout. The PLC is connected to a 16 port unmanaged switch, where...
Replies
Views
Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
Anyone have issues with RSLinx being very slow to open. It sometimes will say "Checking Activation" at the bottom for what seems like an...
Replies
Views
I need to support some old data collection that is running on Excel, but I need to get it running on LibreOffice. The following statement works...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I am sorry to ask this, but i still gotta do it. What happens if I close RS linx? Will it cause network interruption and PLCs will lose...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom