Profibus CP-342-5

Asbuild

Hallo,

I have a problem to wright a program tot communicate with a gateway connected to a profibus module CP-342-5.
The hardware configuration is ok.
I loaded de GSD file en i select for the geteway the type Anybus.
The adresses of the gateway are 16 word input (272-287) and 32 word output(272-287).
I think thad i can place the words in a DB for store the commands.

I have no idee wath i must use (function) to send and recieve al data of the DB to the profibus module.

Can anyone help me with a example or a explenation.

Thanks
Jacques

FC1 DP_SEND

The DP_SEND function (FC) transfers data to the PROFIBUS CP.

FC2 DP_RECV

The DP_RECV function (FC) receives data on PROFIBUS.

This came from Step 7 help file. Put these blocks into your program then press F1 for help on how to use each block.

Hope this helps